Due to high demand, we are pleased to extend the deadline for submissions for this year’s AIM Independent Music Awards to midnight, Tuesday 13th June.
We know it’s a busy period for everyone, with conferences, new releases and the upcoming festival season, so we hope this extended deadline will give you more time to get your submissions in. We’ve already had some incredible entries, keep them coming!
Best Independent Label is now open for submissions
There is a brand new process to submit for Best Independent Label this year, if you fit the criteria, make sure you submit via the link here!
As a reminder, please read through the Submissions Guidance below to make the process as clear and smooth as possible for you.
- ‘What information do I need, to make submissions?’
- ‘What’s the difference between ‘Best Independent Label’ and ‘Best Boutique Label’?’
- ‘How can I nominate someone else for ‘Entrepreneur of The Year’, ‘Independent Champion’ and ‘Diversity Champion?’
STEP 2: Create an account on the AIM Awards website here.
- You must create a new account, even if you’ve made an account in previous years.
- Only one aimawards.co.uk account can be created per business/artist, so please make sure you communicate with your team on who will be creating this account. The login can be shared within the team.
- AIM members (Rightsholder, Distributor and Friends of AIM) should enter their Member ID when creating their AIM Awards account. You can find your Member ID by logging into the member-only area of the AIM website. The ID will be on the dashboard.
- Important to Members: Your AIM Awards account is separate to your login for the main AIM site.
- AIM Distributor Members – Check in with your rightsholder release partners to see their submission plans and make sure your key releases are in the mix at this year’s AIM Awards.
STEP 3: Get your submissions in by midnight on Tuesday 13th June 2023 and cross your fingers for the nominee announcement!
If, after reading the Frequently Asked Questions and Category Criteria, you have unanswered questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Check out last year’s winners here!