The submission deadline for the eleventh AIM Awards 2022 has been extended for the final time to midnight, Tuesday 31 May. Artists, labels, entrepreneurs and outstanding individuals from all corners of the mighty independent community.
Submissions are open to all, and free for AIM’s Rightsholder and independent Distributor members. ‘One To Watch’, ‘Best Independent EP / Mixtape’, ‘Best Boutique Label’, ‘Diversity Champion’, ‘Independent Champion’ and ‘Music Entrepreneur Of The Year’ are free for anyone to enter.
AIM members will need their Member ID to make a submission, you can find this on the ‘Dashboard’ once you login into the AIM website. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
THE 18 CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
– Best Boutique Label (FKA Best Small Label)
– Independent Champion
– Diversity Champion
– Music Entrepreneur of the Year (New Category)
– UK Independent Breakthrough in association with YouTube Music
– International Breakthrough
– Best Independent Video
– Best Independent Track in association with Meta
– Best Independent Remix
– Best Independent EP / Mixtape (New Category)
– Best Independent Album in association with Spotify
– Best [Difficult] Second Album with BBC Radio 6 Music
– Best Creative Campaign (FKA Best Creative Packaging)
– Best Live Performer (FKA Best Live [Streamed] Act)
– One To Watch in association with BBC Music Introducing
NO SUBMISSIONS TAKEN:
– Innovator Award in association with Amazon Music
– Outstanding Contribution to Music in association with Merlin
– PPL Award for Most Played New Independent Artist in association with PPL
– Best Independent Label
– Local Hero Award in association with BBC Music Introducing
SAVE THE DATE: WEDNESDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2022, ROUNDHOUSE, LONDON
Details of how to attend the ceremony will be announced closer to the event.
SUBMIT HERE BY MIDNIGHT, TUES 31 2022